[Zope] Re: PAM

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 05:52:00 EST 2005

(please keep replies on the lists)

dma0380 wrote:

> In as far as the PluggableAuthenticationService, that is new in Zope
> 3, correct?

Zope 3 has it's own PAS implementation. There is also a PAS product for
Zope 2.

> I'm still running 2.6.4 because of a lot of problems I
> had attempting to upgrade. So, I'm also currently working on that
> issue as well.

You should probably ask about that on the mailing lists. 2.6.x is
somewhat fossilized now and ther are many features in the 2.7 series
that make it well worthwhile upgrading...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk