[Zope] Starting a search from the correct folder

Nikko Wolf nikko-wolf at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 1 17:40:34 EDT 2005

Dieter Maurer wrote:

> You are aware that you will not get a list (but a tree) when you
> look down from some starting point?

I suspect he meant a list in the HTML - he is using <ul> and <li> tags
there.

But Dieter, can you elaborate on what you mean?  Isn't the result from
objectValues() a tuple [which would be a "list" in most languages].

Do you simply mean that the Folder objects may contain File, Document,
Image or Folder objects, recursively?  If not I'm not sure I follow.

Thanks,