[Zope] Why don't work?

bruno modulix bruno at modulix.org
Wed Jul 6 10:11:37 EDT 2005

Garito wrote:
> bruno modulix escribió:
>
>> Garito wrote:

>>> Yes, looking at Z2.log it seems it but If I execute the action url
>>> manually it works like I expect
>>>
>>> Any idea?
>>
>> Since we're not able to guess what your code is doing (well, I, at
>> least, am not able to...), you could perhaps post it ?
>>
>> One thing that strikes me is the final slash in
>> "POST /Papeles/Yanged/Links/Eliminar/"
>>
>> What is "Eliminar", exactly ?
>>
> Links/Eliminar is the execution path

<sarcastic>
Oh yes ? Really ? I sure wouldn't have guessed
</sarcastic>

> (using traverse_subpath)
>
> But if I execute the action URL directly on the browser it works fine

Garito, if you expect anyone here to be of any help, please provide
*useful* informations. When I ask ">> What is "Eliminar", exactly ?", I
of course mean "what kind of object is it" (ie: a dtml method, a python
script, etc...).

PS: You may want to read this:

Bruno Desthuilliers
Développeur