[Zope] Make hidden input

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Thu Jul 7 11:00:32 EDT 2005

Hi. I am trying to use the make_hidden_input function in ZTUtils to
create a hidden input in a ZPT but it does not appear.

I am using this:

<form name="language_delete_form" action="actions_language_summary"
method="post"  enctype="multipart/form-data"
	tal:define="mhi python:modules['ZTUtils'].make_hidden_input;
	     dummy python:mhi(delete_ids=results)">

results is a list of dictionaries I want to pass to the form method

Can someone point out what I doing wrong? Many thanks.

Regards,
David