[Zope] BTreeFolder doubleclick patch

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Thu Jul 7 12:48:11 EDT 2005

Hi Peter or Shane.  I have been using nested CMFBTreeFolders inside a
CMF instance but I am not clear on difference between CMFBTreeFolder
and BTreeFolder2. I am trying to limit the number of objects to 2000
per folder. Either folder type can be made inside a CMF site. Should I
be using CMFBTreeFolder or BTreeFolder2 for CMF?

Regards,
David