[Zope] sending e-mail in external methods

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Fri Jul 8 10:06:37 EDT 2005

--On 8. Juli 2005 14:59:46 +0100 Susana Beatson <sbeatson at gmail.com> wrote:
> As I am new to zope I'm sure I'm missing on something important about
> external methods, can anyone help?

In general you should not see and Unauthorized exception causing the popup
username/password request. First you should try to install VerboseSecurity
to figure out any unauthorized issues and second don't import anything from
PythonScript product when using external methods. The Python Library has
the same methods (see Python Library Reference).

-aj