[Zope] Long time listener, first time caller (or, So long and thanks for all the Zope?)

comments at hurrah.com comments at hurrah.com
Wed Jul 13 16:14:49 EDT 2005

As announced earlier elsewhere, Hurrah, Inc. will cease all Zope hosting
activities effective August 12, 2005.

I sincerely thank all the members and contributors of the Zope community,
past and present, and especially Zope Corp for their creation and
continued support of the Zope product. I've watched quietly from the
sidelines as Zope and its supporters accomplished a lot in the last six
years, and I wish all the best in the years to come.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to say I'm a big fan of PCGI for
stable, simple, shared Zope hosting. Yes, I'm the one, and it was used on
every single Zope instance I ever had my hand in creating, including Zope
2.7 versions. So the next time someone mentions that only crackpots would
use PCGI, feel free to refer to me by name. I've enjoyed using it.

I welcome all comments/questions/concerns at comments at hurrah.com.

David Elkins