[Zope] Re: Zope Foundation Update

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Thu Jul 21 02:29:46 EDT 2005

--On 21. Juli 2005 08:02:32 +0200 robert rottermann <robert at redcor.ch>
wrote:

> I am a casual watcher of what happens in the Zope community (I only check
> the development things actively).
> However I believe that I knew that ZE did register the Zope logo.
> (All tough "instinctively" I would have to have gone to ZC to ask for
> permission to use it should the need have presented itself).
> So I do not believe it really was a secret, neither is it a cause for
> disappointment.

If it wasn't a secret I am sure that ZC would know about the secret. At
least after the announcement for the ZF I would have expected that someone
from the ZEA would have set: well, the ZF is fine but there is a problem
with transfering the right to the ZF because *we* have the trademarks
registered in Europe :-)

-aj