[Zope] Python formatting question

Peter Bengtsson peterbe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 13:16:46 EDT 2005

> > I do, but sometimes it is more convient to do SQL through python. I
> > also find that ZSQL encourages SQL duplication, especially among
> > multiple developers. With a python script, the SQL calls can be
> > stored as a single central library
> >

> *shivering*

I agree with Andreas. ZSQLs are a good thing. If you mix python code
and sql code you're likely to run into problems sooner or later.
Bare in mind that ZSQLs aren't just a method to store the sql
statement, they also have caching and other nifty functions such as
parameter handling.

Let me guess... you write your HTML in python code strings? :)

--
Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com