[Zope] Send Mail Tag

Asad Habib ahabib at engin.umich.edu
Fri Jul 22 09:15:08 EDT 2005

My current Zope setup uses SSL and FastCGI. For some reason,
<dtml-sendmail> is no longer working for me. The error I get is the
following:

Exception Type	gaierror
Exception Value	(7, 'No address associated with nodename')

I have confirmed the name of our mail server with IT staff so the problem
is not in the nodename but for some reason the name is not being mapped to
the correct address. Is this because of FastCGI? Has anyone experienced
something similar?

If this continues to be a problem, what are my other options?

- Asad