[Zope] Re: ZTUtils.Iterator value in ZPT

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Sun Jul 24 18:50:08 EDT 2005

Hi Chris. I believe the purpose of ZTUtils are utility functions for
page templating. That said, the Iterator class could be more useful by
exposing its values based on its state -  the point I had made.
Versatility is the beautiful thing about python  - it rarely matters to
me what intention there is or may have been for a class so long as it
supplies the methods I am after.  In the end, there's really nothing
here that can't be solved with a simple tool and a bit of flexibility
on my part. Many thanks.

Regards,
David