[Zope] Re: ZEO, sockets and Session bug

Malcolm Cleaton malcolm at jamkit.com
Mon Jun 6 05:58:43 EDT 2005

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 18:02:01 +1000, Drew Nichols wrote:
> The sessions are fine 4 out of 5 requests, but the information just
> disappears every now and then (refreshing the browser shows it still to
> be there sometimes, others it is just gone).

I've seen this behaviour - sessions switching between older and newer
information on different requests - come from the usual persistence bug,
ie. I've changed the contents of a list or dictionary referenced from the
session, but not told the session anything has changed.

Thanks,
Malcolm.

--

    [] j a m k i t