[Zope] XMLRPC problems?

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Tue Jun 7 00:55:21 EDT 2005

--On 6. Juni 2005 15:14:21 -0700 Dennis Allison
<allison at shasta.stanford.edu> wrote:

> Zope 2.7.6, ZEO,
> Python 2.4.1 (yes, I know it is not yet official but ...
> ZEO runs on the same machine but is accessed through an internal network
> ZMYSQLDA 2.0.9
> MySQL-1.1.7
>
> I've seen a couple of problems attributable to XLRPC failures in our
> system after an upgrade to Zope 2.7.6.

"a couple of problems* is a totally insufficient problem description. If
you have some problems then you would like to give a description of the
problem you encounter on your side...it's hard to investigate or even fix
"phantom" problems. If you want that some of the Zope developers gets
attracted to your problem you must provide reasonable evidence. Speaking
for myself I won't ask bunch of times back...if there is a problem then
tell us or file a bugreport but please avoid such unspecific reports.

-aj