[Zope] Z SQL test in the ZMI aborts on key error

Allen Schmidt aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Tue Jun 7 15:32:56 EDT 2005

This bounced around on the list recently. It is supposed to be fixed now but the solution is modifying the source and changing how the batching is done. It works if less than 20 records returned...blows up if more. You can test this by forcing your query to only return a few records. Can't remember the exact location of the code now. Will see what I can find it.

Allen