[Zope] Zope 2.8.0 monkey patch issue

Pascal Peregrina Pperegrina at Lastminute.com
Mon Jun 13 04:22:47 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am trying to migrate from Zope 2.7.6 to 2.8.0

In some product I did, I need to monkey patch some OFS and CMF classes (I do
this in product init).

I get this error whenever I try to do
<someclass>.__dict__[<someclassattributename>]=<newvalue> :
TypeError: object does not support item assignment

This was working fine in Zope 2.7.x

Any idea what could have changed that would imply this ?

Thanks for your answers.

Pascal

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com