[Zope] Single worklist for documents with different states?

Nikko Wolf nikko-wolf at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 14 17:52:59 EDT 2005

I've implemented a workflow (in Plone Workflow, derived from
DCWorkflow), and would like my reviewers to see a "worklist" portal.

However, since I have two reviewer roles that must independently review
the document, I have two intervening states in my workflow (ie: "needAB"
then either "needA" or "needB" and then "submitted").

I'd like the "A" reviewers to see documents in the "needA" and "needAB"
states, while the reviewers see documents in "needB" and "needAB"
states.  Of course, I'm presuming these will be separate worklists.

Is there some other way to implement these worklists?   I can create a
"portal_tab" which pulls a ZPT that generates the list of items on which
the member could work (as Owner, Editor or one of the reviewer roles),
but I was hoping to make the worklists work in the short term.

Nikko