[Zope] Re: UnpickleableError: Cannot pickle <type'thread.lock'>objects

Dylan Jay gmane at dylanjay.com
Wed Jun 15 02:13:08 EDT 2005

I think I've tracked it down to a RamCacheManager inside a volitile
variable. But I thought volitile variables we'ren't stored? Am I doing
something strange with my heirachy that is abusing the ZODB? The heirachy is
object.<Map>[Cacheable] And the Cacheable has _v_ZCacheable_cache =
RamCacheManager. I believe the RamCacheManager has locks in it.