[Zope] zope 2.7: Unauthorized "in this context"

John Hunter jdhunter at ace.bsd.uchicago.edu
Wed Jun 15 15:42:26 EDT 2005

    Dieter> Note that this is only a hack!

    Dieter>   All objects in the "FactoryDispatcher" should provide
    Dieter> their own security declarations. Then, they would not
    Dieter> depend on that of the container.

    Dieter>   Thus, the primary problem is that "mentor" magically
    Dieter> does not have a "__roles__" attribute or (maybe) that it
    Dieter> was never expected to be accessed via the
    Dieter> "FactoryDispatcher".

My classes are all defined through the old ZClass mechanism and I
don't see any way to fix the problem on my end.  I've added these
security assertions and roles when writing pure python products, but
do not know how to do it with ZClasses (is it possible?)

Is this a bug in my ZClasses or a zope bug?

Thanks!
JDH