[Zope] Getting information about current method

Jan-Ole Esleben esleben at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 11:00:23 EDT 2005

I want to know the name (and path) of the _External Method_ from
inside it. What I _can_ get is the name of the DTML method.

I want to build generic scaffolding code for functions that
conditionally redispatch as asynchronous calls (via ZASync); that
part, however, isn't a problem at all - everything works fine as long
as I use an HTTP request directly and redispatch with information from
the REQUEST. The problem is that I need a TALES expression to call the
function again (asynchronously this time), and for that I need the
ZOPE path to it.

Ole