[Zope] ZPT code sample

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jun 21 18:12:28 EDT 2005

On 21.Jun 2005 - 21:39:34, John Poltorak wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 10:25:24PM +0200, Andreas Jung wrote:
> > but when you work with ZPT you should have
> > a certain knowledge in HTML and finding unmatched tag ends is something I
> > consider really basic and which is support by nearly every text editor.
>
> Does Zope's built-in text editor include such support?

Zope has no built-in editor. All you see is a normal HTML form, nothing
zopeisch. Your browser decides how to display the content of the ZPT
within that multiline-edit-field.

Better use a "real" HTML-enabled editor for editing larger ZPT's.
ExternalEditor can help you with editing TTW-ZPT's.

Andreas

--
You never hesitate to tackle the most difficult problems.