[Zope] Traversal question

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Wed Jun 22 11:42:19 EDT 2005

Hi Jonathan.  Thank you for your reply. The ? = & don't make for very
friendly or future proof urls.  I have thought of this possibility you
have suggested but thought there might be a way to do this with
traversal.  I read a tutorial by Chris McDonough getting rid of the ? =
& appeared to be one of the goals of using zope's traversal. I am
exploring the possibilities of getting rid of the ? = &  in my
application.

Regards,
David