[Zope] problems with testing (PloneMailBoxer)

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Thu Jun 23 03:16:14 EDT 2005

Hi there,

I have a problem testing PloneMailBoxer
I am using the Method added at the end

getter = self.getProperty('getter')
getterHandler = self.unrestrictedTraverse(getter, default=None)

Calling the method in a test case I allways get None.
In a real Plone setup it works fine.
can somebody tell me why that is so? (Or where to look for a solution)

thanks
Robert

   security.declareProtected('Access contents information', 'getValueFor')
   def getValueFor(self, key):
       # Returns value for property;
       # if available, a dynamic getter will be used

       # we can not use MailBoxers getValueFor since
       # it does not work with  skin elements on the FS
             getter = self.getProperty('getter')
       if getter:
           getterHandler = self.unrestrictedTraverse(getter, default=None)
           if getterHandler is not None:
               try:
                   result = getterHandler(key)
                   if result is not None: