[Zope] Newbie-question

Thomas Adams thomas.adams at onlinehome.de
Thu Jun 23 14:55:05 EDT 2005

hi all,

I have specific folder name "art" in Zope in which i installed a user
folder, and a user
with "manager role". now i want anaonymous user to access i.e view
the website ubeneath the folder "art". Therefore i granted "View
Permission" to the "Anonymous Role"
at the folder level "art", but that doesn't work. Then i came to the
conclusion to grant that
Permission at root level. But that doesn't work too. So my question is:
What i have to do if:

1. i want only a manager user acces to the ZMI beneath the folder "art"
2. grant anonymous user acces to view the "generated pages" beneath this
folder

Thanks  in advance
Thomas Adams