[Zope] Debugging a python routine

Barry Drake bldrake at adaptcs.com
Mon Jun 27 11:57:52 EDT 2005

I use a Script Python that writes to a ZPT.  It first
reads the ZPT then appends new info; first with a time
stamp, container info, and the message.  This works
from other Script Python objects or ZPTs.  It's quick
and dirty; but, I've been able to use it for most of
my debugging.

There are other methods mentioned in any book on Zope
that are more powerful.  I'm sure you'll receive

Barry Drake
USDA

--- John Poltorak wrote:

> Can anyone suggest how I would go about debugging a
> Python routine like
> this through Zope?

> tal:define="opts

python:here.lib.parse_file(file=here.members,sepr=',',clone=1)">