[Zope] CMF Photo FTP Error?

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Tue Mar 1 22:30:32 EST 2005

I am wondering if it is getting the correct mime type. I remember
having some kind of trouble in the past with this or similar - it may
have been WebDAV from a Mac, I can't recall exactly.  In my situation,
it was because it was not getting the type right as it was coming in.
To solve it, I added a rule the Content Type Registry to catch the
image extensions - since the images were otherwise coming in as
application/octet-stream I believe.  I believe the only content type
allowed in a Photo Album is a Photo or another Photo Album - which
leads me to think it may be type related.  Something to check on anyway.

Regards
David