[Zope] Blocking Sibling inheritance

Jay Zeemer jzeemer at edcor.com
Wed Mar 2 09:43:01 EST 2005

Greetings all,
I am in the process of examining Zope for some possible applications.
Currently I am having an issue with Zope being a bit to smart.  I have a
directory \Dir1\ and under it I have 2 subdirectories \Dir1\SubA\ and
\Dir1\SubB\.  The problem I am having is I can go to \Dir1\SubA\SubB\ and
gain access to things that are in \Dir1\SubB\, I need to be able to block
sibling level inheritance.  Is this possible in Zope??  Or are there any
other ways to block this with out creating a SubB object in \Dir1\SubA\ ??

Thanks for any and all help

Jay