[Zope] parameter prob remains

prabuddha ray buddha_2001 at rediffmail.com
Sat Mar 5 00:50:43 EST 2005

thnx 4 the tip. but i got the following error when testing

Error Type
AttributeError Error Value
'dict' object has no attribute 'districtname'

I don have anything like 'dict' .

the stmt was ;
python:context.getDistrictUser(district_name=request.form.districtname)">

district_name is parameter name in ZSQL method.

i must tell u dat this repeat tag is being used to fill data in a
combobox n i'm getting the districtname from another combobox
selection. The same logic worked with asp but don kno y giving
error here.plz help.

Hong Yuan wrote:

You can use python syntax to pass parameters explicitly to ZSQL
methods,
like:

python:context.getDistrictUser(some_param=request.form.districtname)">