[Zope] dtml-tree: wrong branchesexpanded/collapsed

Ulla Theiss u.theiss at eurodata.de
Mon Mar 7 06:41:08 EST 2005

Hallo list,

thank you for the helping.
Now, I've derived my class TestBranch from "OFS.SimpleItem", which does
have a method "getId()" and from "Persistent". The behaviour is much
better and reproducible - but still not correct: Clicking on one
plus-sign all the plus-signs of the chosen layer change to minus and are
expanded, nevertheless the branch belongs to the chosen sign or not.

In my example:
I have the branches:
Clicking on a the branches of b and c are expanded, too.

Do you have an idea, what I make wrong?

Again, many thanks in advance,
Ulla.