[Zope] Installing Products with Errors in Zope 2.7.4

Bert Vanderbauwhede batlock666 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 08:08:57 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm currently testing out Zope 2.7.4, and Zope's behaviour when installing new
products seems to have changed from 2.6.4 (my previous version).
Whenever I install
a product with errors Zope crashes (ie. zoperun throws an exception, shows a
traceback and stops, zopectl tries to restart Zope every few seconds).
Zope 2.6.4
would start as usual, and show an error message in the Products screen.

Is this the normal behaviour in 2.7.4? If so, why?

Bert Vanderbauwhede