[Zope] HUGE Threads showing in Debug Information

Allen Schmidt aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Tue Mar 8 17:10:42 EST 2005

By huge, I mean if I copy the text from that one thread to a file it is about 23K. It is basically showing all that would show up by doing a REQUEST display AND all the source text of the html page that is generated.

It is not normal (at least not the normal way thread text shows up) and only shows up once in a while. Been happening more recently.

Allen