[Zope] HUGE Threads showing in Debug Information

Allen Schmidt aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Tue Mar 8 17:35:03 EST 2005

In a dictionary...here is a small piece where the html of the page actually starts showing up:

'PUBLISHED': <DTMLMethod instance at 4232bda0>, 'RESPONSE': ZServerHTTPResponse('\n\n\n<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">\n\n<html>\n<head>\n<        yada yada yada

Thanks for the tips.

Allen