[Zope] parameter prob remains

prabuddha ray buddha_2001 at rediffmail.com
Thu Mar 10 05:40:09 EST 2005

seems this worked.jus a matter of []. thanks yuan.
but I'm totally at loss.no compilation errors, but when i test the
districtname request parameter is missing.

error display:

  Error Type
KeyError Error Value
'districtname'

which is quite obvious. plz tip me how to set the districtname
requset var for the 1st time.sud be an ifelse thing plz tell i;m
stuck.