[Zope] POSKeyError on the Python Recompile URL

Allen Schmidt aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Fri Mar 11 07:38:06 EST 2005

ON startup, I noticed the statement that old python scripts need to recompiled by visiting this:
 /manage_addProduct/PythonScripts/recompile

When I run this I get a POSKeyError in the browser after a few minutes.
Here is the line from the event.log plus one before it that also concerns me:

2005-03-11T07:30:14 PROBLEM(100) ZODB Could not import class 'Connection' from module 'Products.ZODBCDA.DA'
------
2005-03-11T07:30:15 INFO(0) Script (Python) Some of your Scripts have stale code cached.  Since Zope cannot use this code, startup will be slightly slower until these Scripts are edited. You can automatically recompile all Scripts that have this problem by visiting /manage_addProduct/PythonScripts/recompile of your server in a browser.

Any light shedders out there this fine morning?
Thanks