ENC: [Zope] LDAPUserFolder - Too many results for this query...

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Tue Mar 15 08:37:02 EST 2005

On Mar 15, 2005, at 12:30, Rodrigo Varela Simões wrote:

> I´m having the same problem accessing Active Directory, through
> Plone/LDAPUserFolder/python-ldap. The AD´s size´s limit is 10.000
> results, and I just have 2.500. When I try to view all users using the
> LDAPUserFolder interface I got the message
> "Too many results for this query". Do you have any idea how to fix it ?
> Best regards,

AD is probably lying about the size limit or the size limit you are
setting is not the correct limit, because the message "Too many
results..." is only shown if the LDAP libraries on the client receive a
message from the LDAP server stating that the result set is too large.
Ah well, good old AD.

jens

P.S.: Please stop sending banner ad images with your mail, that's a
huge waste of bandwidth.