[Zope] zClasses & MailHost Privileges

Gre7g Luterman gre7g at kyoht.com
Wed Mar 16 12:09:29 EST 2005

Yay!  I solved this one.  I'll post the answer here in case anyone
searches the archives with a similar problem.

The trick was to go to the MailHost definition within the product's
methods and click on the "Define permissions" tab.  Scroll down to
the entry "Use mailhost services" and change the pulldown from
"(disabled)" to "Use mailhost services".