[Zope] How to change default python interpreter when launching zope with pythonservice.exe

rdevriese at comcast.net rdevriese at comcast.net
Wed Mar 16 12:19:18 EST 2005

Hello,

Can someone point me to documentation that describes how to specify a different
instance of the python interpreter when starting zope with pythonservice.exe.  I
have zope running on windows xp.  Everything works fine if I use the runzope.bat
file from the zope/bin directory, but when I have zope start as a service it
uses the python interpreter that is bundled with zope.
--
Thanks
Rick