Where to sys.setcheckinterval() for plone/zope? (was: Re: [Zope] Re: SMP and Zope.

Jens Nachtigall nachtigall at web.de
Fri Mar 18 06:20:05 EST 2005

> Right, this does not however keep you from putting
>
>    import sys
>    sys.setcheckinterval(1000)
>

>  someplace where it *does* get picked up...

For a normal plone site: Where would it get picked up? I added it to the
beginning of $SOFTWARE_HOME/Zope/Startup/zopectl.py (the script called
by "zopectl start"). However, the new checkinterval ist not passed on
to the rest. Do I have to set this at the beginning of each script?
Where would be a suitable place/file to add this setting?

Jens

PS Sorry for not keeping this mail in line with the thread, but I only
found it via google and subscribe to zope-list afterwards.