[Zope] Recursively read and write folders during install

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri Mar 18 21:43:33 EST 2005

Hi.  I am creating a product on the filesystem.  Outside of the skins
that contain generic scripts and templates, I am organizing a series of
folders and their contents in the same hierarchy that I to want it
appear in my CMF site.  Some of these folders are two or three levels
deep. Can someone suggest a method to recursively read the folders and
files from the product and move them to the site during install (or
alternatively point me to an existing product install script that
demonstrates this).

Many thanks.
David