[Zope] zForum problem

burley at zonnet.nl burley at zonnet.nl
Wed Mar 23 05:52:45 EST 2005

I've problems getting the zForum product working. When I try to create azForum
instance somewhere in my Zope site, I invariably obtain the errormessage:

"""
Site ErrorAn error was encountered while publishing this resource.

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: manage_addCC
"""
Looking for a solution on the internet, the closest I could get was
asdescribed in http://www.pcfltd.co.uk/docs/zforum.html (which is
aboutinstallation on a Windows machine; I'm working on Linux box).

In the directory where I want to create the zForum:
1) I do have a database connection which is open en tested (works).
2) I do have a CookieCrumbler instance (which I'm not sure of whetherit's
essential or not...); the CookieCrubler properties are unchanged... (i.e.
__ac, __ac_name, __ac_password, etc)
3) In the zForum instance form I use the same connection string asdefined in
the database connection.

The Site Error message keeps popping up all the time (...sigh).
Anyone some idea what's wrong...?