[Zope] Presentation of CMF Topic.

burley at zonnet.nl burley at zonnet.nl
Tue Mar 29 10:42:41 EST 2005

I'm using Zope's CMF (not Plone) and would like to present Topic search
results in a flexilble way: i.e. as a tree structure depending on the order of
search criteria used. Is this possible, and how can it be achieved? (I've used
dtml-tree in the past, but, if possible, how does it integrate/interface
nicely with the CMF interface?)

Thanx.