[Zope] ZODB.POSException.ReadConflictError

egroup at mac.com egroup at mac.com
Tue May 3 12:33:59 EDT 2005

I have recently upgraded the server (see previous message about my
current box) and that definitely has had a positive effect. I've also
been tweaking the caches, to get the most out of what I have. The
instances of these errors rearing their ugly heads are definitely down,
but 10% error rate on 1,000 registrations per month still means a lot
of me registering members manually.

I'll explore the member registration process on the Plone list. Thanks
for all your help here.

Marshall