[Zope] Re: ZEO and session variables.

Dennis Allison allison at shasta.stanford.edu
Tue May 3 19:30:48 EDT 2005

Hi Paul, Thank you.  And, yes, I saw Chris' posting, but I don't think
that's the right solution for us.  A fast shared session variable store
seems to me to be a better way to go and a whole lot more fail safe.

--
Dennis Allison * Computer Systems Laboratory * Gates 227
               * Stanford University *  Stanford CA  94305
	       * allison at shasta.stanford.edu
	       * allison at sumeru.stanford.edu