[Zope] HTML post processing in Zope

Cyrille Bonnet cyrille at 3months.com
Wed May 4 22:58:25 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I am trying to perform a post-processing on all HTTP responses, before
they get sent to the browsers. I am using Zope 2.7.3 nad Plone 2.0.5.

I had a look at the ZServer class: it seems to be the right place, but I
don't understand all the code there and I am afraid to break something :-(

Am I on the right tracks there? Could someone with great Zope knowledge
be kind enough to point out which method I should change? (I want to
change the HTML content, not the headers).

Any pointer would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Cyrille.