[Zope] Password Protection

Phil Beardmore philip.beardmore at sunderland.ac.uk
Fri May 6 06:08:20 EDT 2005

This may be a really simple thing to do (but I'm a bit stuck and
searched the web but found no answers).  I have a Plone site working
great.  I have a folder which I wish to password protect (and all of the
data in the folder).  Thing is, I want to use our LDAP server for
authentication.  I have the site setup as normal with an ACL_users
folder.  I then have a folder called "protected".  In this folder I have
added a LDAPUserFolder object and linked it with our main LDAP server.
Question is, how do I use this LDAPUserFolder to provide authentication
for the "Protected" folder?

Thanks