[Zope] Underscoring Inaugural Address

Dan Pozmanter dan at siteworx.com
Wed May 11 15:50:00 EDT 2005

Ugh.  I suppose I could ignore the '_' bit (and override
BaseRequest.traverse), but the problems are:
1.  Keeping this thing synced with Zope.
2.  Accessing the object being traversed to to ensure it is of the
correct type.

There is no other way to do this?

Is there a way to have a path "pretend" it is different?
Could messing with __browser_default__ yield any useful results?