[Zope] com error w/ zope

Robert Hill RHill at msdinc.com
Fri May 13 10:27:10 EDT 2005

  I've got a content type that allows for Microsoft Word docs as an input for one of the fields.  When you view this content, it transforms the doc into html.  Right now, we're in the middle of heavy data entry and occassionally the following error will pop up:

com_error: (-2147418111, 'Call was rejected by callee.', None, None)

After I get this error, anytime I try to open content of this type I get the following error:

AttributeError: Property 'Word.Application.Visible' can not be set.

The short-term fix is easy, I just have to close the open "winword.exe" task on the server.  But this has started to pop up more frequently, and I want to solve the cause the problem.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Rob