[Zope] strftime

Luiz Fernando B. Ribeiro luiz at engenhosolucoes.com.br
Fri May 13 10:50:35 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'm displaying dates retrieved from a MySQL database using:

In a strange behaviour using strftime is displaying dates with 1 day
past, example 10/05/2005 is being show as 09/05/2005.

If i change the code to show the date as it comes from MySQL it is
correct and if I change the code to not use strftime and manually
retrieve .month() .day() .year() it is also correct.

My locale in Zope is set to BRT and in console everything works.

Zope 2.7 and Pthin 2.3 from debian sarge.

Thanks,

--
Luiz Fernando B. Ribeiro
Engenho Soluções para a Internet