[Zope] Managing Users with Postgresql.

Fernando Lujan flujan at gmail.com
Fri May 13 18:30:05 EDT 2005

Hi,

First let me describe my environment.

I have a Postgresql database that stores all users, and booleans which
describe permissions. The users log on in my application using a
WebForm, I run a ZSQL Method and set all permissions in the Session.

I manage the security using Session calls, checking each permission and
then allow or deny access to the object.

I know that it isn't the best solution, and now I want to change it! :)

Which is the best solution to solve my problem? I found pgUserFolder.
But I'm not so sure if this will be the best solution.

Thanks...

Fernando Lujan