[Zope] Zope3 DTML in Filesystem ZSQL

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Wed May 18 16:50:20 EDT 2005

Wow.  This could really simplify things however I am still operating
within the CMF framework so until there is more this way,  I don't know
what I can use now in this context?  What would really be great is the
form generation etc from the zope schema since I am not using
Archetypes or Plone.  I could really use that now. I haven't used Five
before.  Would this allow me to use the zope schema to autogenerate my
forms with the validation but run it through Zope2?

Regards
David