[Zope] Re: code completion for ZPT

Derrick Hudson dman at dman13.dyndns.org
Fri May 20 12:42:15 EDT 2005

On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 11:55:20AM +0200, Milos Prudek wrote:
| Hi,
|
| is there an editor that would support code completion for Page Templates
| and maybe even code completion for Zope3 new technologies?
|
| Currently I use ViM on Linux - but a lot of typing is required, like
| "tal:attributes" - 14 keystrokes.

Use ^N.  The following excerpt is from vim's ':help'

---
Completing keywords from different sources              *compl-generic*

                                                        *i_CTRL-N*
CTRL-N                  Find next match for words that start with the
                        keyword in front of the cursor, looking in places
                        specified with the 'complete' option.  The found
                        keyword is inserted in front of the cursor.

                                                        *i_CTRL-P*
CTRL-P                  Find previous match for words that start with the
                        keyword in front of the cursor, looking in places
                        specified with the 'complete' option.  The found
                        keyword is inserted in front of the cursor.

        CTRL-N          Search forward for next matching keyword.  This
                        keyword replaces the previous matching keyword.

        CTRL-P          Search backwards for next matching keyword.  This

--
\begin{humor}
Disclaimer:

www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: dman at dman13.dyndns.org